The NB1A-LED is a 32 channel LED driver based on the Texas Instruments
TLC5940. The board is compatible with the Arduino development tools
including the TLC5940 library. The Knight-Rider demo (right) uses the
example code in the TLC5940 library. The only required change was to
set the constant
- 32 independent channels on two 40 pin headers. Compatible
with IDE cables.
- Channels can be paralleled using multiple receptacles on
a single ribbon cable.
- Separate adjustable regulator for the LED anode.
- XLAT can be configured so that multiple cards can be
independently controlled on the same bus.
- Compatible with the ZB1, NB1, NB1A and the NB1A
||Price | Qty
||32 channel LED driver for the NB1A, NB1, ZB1
||20.00USD | || 1
NB1A-LED Component List
||capacitor, Nichicon UPW1E100MDD
||capacitor, ceramic, 0.1uF, 10%, 50V, X7R
||header, female, RA, 20x2, 100mils
||resistor, 10K, 1/8W, 1%
||resistor, 2.0K, 1/8W, 1%
||resistor, 124 Ohm, 1/8W, 1%
||resistor, 205 Ohm, 1/8W, 1%
||IC, LED Driver, TLC5940NT, 32ch
||voltage regulator, adj, 800mA, TO-220
||DIP Socket, 28 Pin, 300mil centers